|Minimum Order Quantity||5 Kg|
|Packaging Size||25 Kg|
|Boiling Point||2230 Degree C|
|Melting Point||1600 Degree C|
|Shelf Life||1 year|
|Oil Absorption||30.00 ml/100gm|
|Water Absorption||36.00 ml/100gm|
|pH Value||7-8 (10%)|
MICRONSIL 10 is utilized in applications where a silica with good whiteness, high purity, particle size fineness and hardness are preferred properties. MICRONSIL 10 is micronized to an average particle size of 2.5 micron with a top cut of 10 micron.
Micronized Silica is used for variety of applications around us:
- Paints:MICRONSIL 10 has been widely employed as a matting agent for resin paints and has recently been proven useful in water-base paints.
- Inks:Wet ink printed on film, sheet, or paper transfers onto contact surfaces of other materials that are piled together. MICRONSIL 10 has proven to be extremely effective in the prevention of ink transfer
- Plastic:Plastic films and sheets are often rolled or piled after final processing. These films tend to adhere to each other at the many points of contact; a phenomenon called blocking. Such blocking problems occur in various kinds of plastic films, and can be minimized by introducing MICRONSIL 10 into the formulation.
- Paper: MICRONSIL 10 has been widely used to improve the printing performance of photographic printing onto sensitized paper, second traced paper, and photographic printing paper. Additionally, there are applications for information recording paper such as electrostatic recording paper, sensitized paper, and impact paper. MICRONSIL 10 is also applicable as a color-coated, paper-matting agent and as an anti- blocking agent for various kinds of paper as well.
- Cosmetics: MICRONSIL 10 is also used in cream products in the pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries.