|Minimum Order Quantity||25 Ton|
|Packaging Size||50 / 1000 KGS|
|Form||Powder / Lumps / Granules|
|Shelf Life||3 Years|
We are enlisted among the renowned Manufacturers, Suppliers and Exporters of Sodium Feldspar Powder/ Lumps in India. Processed as per the defined industry standards, our Sodium Feldspar Powder finds application in the Ceramics, Glass, Electrodes and many other industries
Sodium Feldspar Powder:
- In ceramic bodies, the main vitrifying (fluxing) agent is feldspar
- The majority of white ware bodies contain good proportions of feldspar.
- It acts as a flux.
- In the ceramic industry, the flux is defined as that portion of the body which develops glass phase. This is provided mostly by feldspar.
- The amount of flux in a ceramic body should be only in such a proportion as to develop the desired amount of vitrification.
- If excess of flux is added, the fired body becomes very glassy and consequently, brittle.
- The glass and ceramic industries are the major consumers of feldspar and account for 95% of the total consumption .
Sodium Feldspar is generally used for three purposes:
- In making the body composition of several types of porcelain, china, and earthenware and also in the preparation of glazes and enamel
- As an important ingredient in the glass sand batch
- As a bonding agent in the manufacture of bonded abrasives like wheels and discs of garnet, corundum, emery etc.
|Analysis||Grade I||Grade II||Grade III|
|SiO2||67.50 % – 1 %||69.50 % – 1 %||72.5 % – 2 %|
|Al2O3||17.75 % – 0.5 %||17.05 % – 0.5 %||15.50 % – 1 %|
|Na2O||11.00 % – 1 %||09.00 % – 1 %||08.00 % – 1 %|
|K2O||01.00 % – 0.5 %||02.00 % – 0.5 %||02.75 % – 1 %|
|Fe2O3||00.07 % – 0.01 %||00.10 % – 0.02 %||0.20 % -0.05%|
|LOI @ 1000 C||0.10%||0.10%||0.10%|
- Production Capacity: 15000 MTS/PA
- Delivery Time: 2 weeks
- Packaging Details: 50 kgs PP bags 1000 kgs Jumbo bags